£30,000 - £35,000
My client is an award winning Travel Company and leading provider of luxury trips. With an excellent relationship both with their customers and employees and a real focus on marketing, my client are the envy of their competitors.
Due to their continuous growth they are expanding their marketing team and are looking for an experienced Content Manager.
This is a brand new position within the business and will report directly to the Head of Marketing Communications whilst working closely with the Social Media Manager and PR Manager.
As an integral member of the marketing team, the key remit of this role is to drive both engagement and conversion through standout content. You will lead a team of Content Executives and manage content across all platforms (website, mobile and apps).
Key responsivities include:
- Manage a team of Content Executives ensuring the quality and quantity of content
- Manage campaigns across the website ensuring that content is present optimally
- Work with external agencies to ensure website content is SEO friendly
- Identify opportunities to improve website functionality to better present content
- Work with the Head of Brand to develop content strategy to support brand ideas / wider marketing campaigns
- Work with the Commercial team to keep content updated and on trend
- Work with the Web Analytics team to understand content performance and testing to identify opportunities
- Support the Brand Marketing Manager in the delivery of the marketing communications strategy across the website
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience working in a Senior Content role and experience using CMS system
- Essential that you have ecommerce experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong influencer and people management experience