CONTENT AND EMAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Content Management / eCommerce / HTML / Email Marketing / Photoshop / Digital Content
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A BRAND WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY?
- Experience in content production and email marketing
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once to a deadline
- Content Management / eCommerce / HTML / Email Marketing / Photoshop / Digital Content
- On site parking and easily accessible by public transport just a stone throw from Portsmouth
- Competitive salary
- To apply please call 0117 332 0516 / 07849 833 665 or email charlotte.major@Searchability.co.ukHelp
Established 30 years ago we are a clothing brand with passion for our customers at the core of everything we do. Our mission to evolve our eCommerce business has driven the need for an Content and Email Marketing Executive skilled in Content Management / eCommerce / HTML / Email Marketing / Photoshop / Digital Content to join our team of experts!
Sourced by: @ITJobs_SW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the South West.
WHO ARE WE?
From new stores to international expansion we are a clothing brand with entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of our business. Founded 30 years ago by 2 guys with a love of the outdoors we now have over 200 stores in the UK and we have broken into the American market. With customers at the heart of everything we do, our dedicated teams both at our head office and in our stores deliver an exceptional service to not only satisfy our customers, but to delight them. With our business growing year on year we are now looking for a Content and Email Marketing Executive skilled in Content Management / eCommerce / HTML / Email Marketing / Photoshop / Digital Content to join us at our head office just a stone throw from Portsmouth to make their mark on our brand.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Sitting within our eCommerce department you will work as part of a team to deliver the online trading plan. You'll be building emails, site assets, landing pages and rich content across all our digital platforms. You'll be managing the end to end delivery of email campaigns from building pre-designed HTML email to launching campaigns on an email automation platform. Working closely with our Digital Content team you will need to manage your workflow effectively to create content for all digital channels including website, content hub and email. Updating the homepage and category landing pages regularly you'll be able to influence our customers purchases and provide them with engaging content.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE….
- Experience in Content Management / eCommerce / HTML / Email Marketing / Photoshop / Digital Content
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- At ease with working in a diverse and fast paced setting
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Desire to become and expert in email development
- Experience using Photoshop or Adobe Creative Cloud
IT'S NICE TO HAVE….
- Experience using Content Management Systems, Email Marketing Automation platforms and a Mac
- A love of the outdoors
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.comHelp For further information please call me on 0117 332 0561 / 07849 833 665. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableCharl or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Charlotte Major in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Content Management / eCommerce / HTML / Email Marketing / Photoshop / Digital Content