Job Title: Construction Support Officer
Salary: up to £22,000 depending on experience
Location: Huthwaite, Sutton In Ashfield
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Do you want to work on some of the UK's most iconic buildings?
Do you want a new exciting challenge?
In order to achieve our vision as a business, ' Shaping the skyline, building your future', we are have a new position of a Construction Support Officer to support and bring value to our contracts team. This is a great opportunity to get a 'foot in the door', and develop skills within the industry, covering construction, commercial, technical (drawing), and more. The successful
Construction Support Officer:
will help to ensure the smooth running of all projects, including valuing new and existing contracts. Fundamentally, the role includes collaborating closely with other members of the team across the business. The
Construction Support Officer:
will be supported by their Team Leader, who will work closely with the successful candidate, including continued professional development and growth within the business. Values Our values are what differentiate us as an organisation and what galvanises us a team. We are exceptionally proud of our values and everything we do can be related back to our core value set, this ensures that we all act in a manner that supports our purpose and vision
Key responsibilities of the Construction Support Officer role:
- Supporting the contract teams - raising site record sheets and contract variations accurately and efficiency to a high standard of detail.
- Assisting the design function of your team to produce, check and update detailed arrangement drawings to a high quality, producing detailed and accurate cutting lists and delivery call-offs.
- Assisting and raising of document issues and requests for information and liaising with external contacts.
- Supporting the provision of accurate measures of site operative wages mark up and sub-contractor's invoices ensuring the information passed to accounts is accurate.
- Updating Contract information in the company database ensure data is kept up to date and easy obtainable.
- Assisting the construction function of your team inputting site paperwork and diary entries into the company database and assisting with raising contract specific risk assessments and Method statements.
Person Specification Attributes
- Enjoys working in teams
- Keen to broaden skill set and develop
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Innovative and looking for continuous improvement
- Good Listener
- Organisational Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including telephone and face to face
- Ability to identify and define problems, collate data, establish facts and propose and implement solutions.
- Outlook, Word and Excel Skills
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Reward Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free refreshments and fresh fruit daily
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Construction Support Officer to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers a great working atmosphere and job satisfaction.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to carry out this role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.