Position: Construction Manager
Salary: Negotiable + all expenses paid
Elk have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to work in the UK for a leading International Engineering Contracting Group of companies providing mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, fire protection and maintenance solutions to world class clients.
The Project will be for 8 months with all expenses paid + a very attractive base salary. The successful candidate will then have the opportunity to stay within the company once the project is over and there will be many exciting & challenging opportunities for career progression.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes but not limited to:
- A minimum of 5+ years in a similar role with a proven track record
- Managing electrical instrumentation would be an advantage
- The Construction Manager will be the main coordinator on site for the running of the job.
- The Construction Manager will be expected to manage the site team, prepare progress reports, prepare and update project programme etc
- Must be commercially minded and comfortable with London based contracting.
- Competent in Health & Safety and Quality of installation.
- Career Minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent reference and track record.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today!
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Roofing & Cladding, Window and Door, Construction & Glazing industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.