Our client is an international payment specialist focused on people buying/selling overseas property, relocating or moving overseas. They are always looking for companies to partner with who can refer clients to them and become part of their loyalty program.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20k - £22k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As part of our growth strategy we are looking to recruit a motivated, commercially aware and proactive candidate who would be eager to start a career in compliance.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Perform the day to day process of client on boarding for private individuals and companies.
- Work with internal and external customers providing KYC solutions.
- Support the production and review of departmental procedures.
- Provide ad-hoc support for projects within the risk and compliance team.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Some experience of working in financial services (this could be a placement or an internship).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- An interest in financial businesses.
- Team player but capable of working independently.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight and continuous deadlines.
- A desire to develop a career In Financial Services/Compliance.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- 2:1 grade degree or above in any discipline (business fields preferred) advantageous.
- Ability to speak Spanish, French or Mandarin would be beneficial.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Future opportunities for progression
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme
- Being part of a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business
- Learning about the Foreign Exchange Market
- Career progression opportunity
- Medical Cash Plan
- Shopping Discounts
- Long service awards
- Company Social Events