Excellent salary & benefits package available
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. As one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join the Team in our Newcastle office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Updating Internal/Client systems
- Preparation and distribution of contractors maintenance task sheets
- Contractors maintenance compliance updates and statutory document control
- Completion of contractors maintenance tasks which will include the chasing of open/overdue tasks with the Supervisor/engineering teams
- Contractors maintenance planner updates
- Scanning/Photocopying/ Filing as required in accordance with the company QA system.
- Database entry
- Assisting the Compliance Manager where requested
You will need to have experience within an administrative function and, ideally, have worked within a PPM or Compliance Team previously. Above all, you will need to have good Excel and Word skills and have excellent attention to detail.
Application received via Recruitment Agencies will not be considered