The Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy is seeking Community Engagement Manager to deliver our Community Engagement strategy and plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to help the Academy build strong everyday working relationships with local community groups, actively promoting the Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy offer and supporting Heathrow in ‘making every journey better’.
- • Deliver actions as set out in the stakeholder engagement plan (i.e. meet with local Job Centre’s and community groups to promote the Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy concept, educate on jobs and requirements and promote the pre-employment training)
• Attend jobs fairs, recruitment days and open days as set out in the strategy to generate candidate flow for the Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy Recruitment Officers
• Initial screening of candidates to ensure that they meet the Heathrow criteria
• Work closely with the Training & Recruitment team to obtain feedback and support candidates who may require further Community level interventions and ensure we facilitate a smooth candidate journey starting at Community level trough to sustained employment at Heathrow
• Provide detailed feedback data to local stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of our processes and services
• Complete all necessary administration to the required standard ensuring full compliance with Academy standards, funding and regulatory bodies
• Support the Community Engagement Manager in the smooth delivery of community projects including widening participation and D&I projects
• Meet all quality standards set out by the Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy, including commitment to, and promotion of, all policies including Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety, Airport security
• Attend relevant meetings in accordance to the Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy meeting schedule
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are in place for this job role. The role holder must meet quality standards and achievement of targets set by the Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy, performance is monitored as part of the organisations’ quality assurance arrangements
Full duties are listed in the Job Spec.