Are you looking for a job which provides you with a flexible work-life balance and gives you a variety of shifts throughout the week? Are you looking for excellent pay and employee rewards?
Then, contact us at Right at Home Nottingham, we’re currently seeking community assistants to join our friendly team!
Right at Home Nottingham is an award-winning home care company with a professional and can-do approach to care and helping people maintain a high quality of life and supporting their independence.
You probably already have the skills you need to make a success of care work at Right at Home Nottingham, but we’ll teach you everything you need to know and help you undertake further learning and qualifications.
For our Community Assistant role you will be supporting our locally-based Clients with carrying out their day-to-day activities and life goals through:
- Providing friendship and companionship
- Assisting with household activities
- Accompanying Clients on visits within the local community, visiting family and friends
- Supporting with maintaining valued hobbies and interests
- Prompting important medication and nutritional supplements
- Supporting with personal care and assisting to dress for the evening
- Supporting Clients to settle into bed for the evening
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks
Working with Right at Home Nottingham, you will be provided with:
- Excellent pay and rewards, Guaranteed Hours (Say no to zero)
- Flexible shifts; Morning 7am - 2pm / Afternoon 3pm - 10pm.
- Fully paid Comprehensive training and mentoring.
- A generous mileage allowance and other employee benefits.
- Meaningful work, you will always be introduced to our clients as we don't send strangers.
- Better working conditions, we do not rush our clients and allow them time to thrive.
Does this sound good to you? Then hit the apply button!
Apply with us today and if your application is successful we will be in contact to complete the final stage within our application process – an online application form and suitability assessment.
Please note: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure to promote the safety and well-being of the Clients we support. We are committed to our clients Monday to Sunday (the ability to work weekends is essential).
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance