Community Care Assistant - Brandon
£8.72 to £9.81 per hour plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 24p per mile with enhanced rates for NVQ qualifications
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join us. We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team:
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (although please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends).
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Care experience is not essential as we provide fully paid Induction Training to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities (including fully funded NVQs)
Our teams work across Brandon and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!