Our client are an agricultural business – running palm oil plantations and producing palm oil in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Our cleints employ over 4000 permanent and 4000 casual staff in DRC and have a very strong social and environmental agenda.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You’ll be supporting the Director of Communications. Working on Corporate communications, helping our director of communications develop a social media strategy, internal communications, general reporting and general administration tasks.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Communications / Media Degree
- French/ English Language essential
- International Relations/ Development qualification is ideal but not necessary
- Strong English and Maths is essential
- IT skills
- A proactive self-starter who can deliver to timescales
- Willing to get involved in anything and everything
- Team player with great interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships quickly
- Awareness of cultural differences and sensitivities
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Our company is very different and complex. The work will be varied and interesting, providing curious graduates with excellent experience and allowing them to develop a range of skills and behaviours that will go on to serve them for years to come. We are an extremely dedicated team that prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive environment for all to succeed.