£35k - £40k + Car + Overtime + Healthcare
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to join an established team based in Staffordshire to support and service customer sites after systems have been successfully integrated within the water industry.
Working in a dynamic project-orientated environment, the Commissioning Engineer will be:
· Travelling to client sites to install and commission bespoke built systems both in the UK and overseas, integrating equipment into production lines.
· Being the point of contact for client queries on site and via remote support.
· Delivering training to clients on site on completion of new installations and upgrades of machinery.
· Identifying further sales opportunities on client sites for the improvement of equipment and machinery within the water industry.
As Commissioning Engineer you will ideally be:
· Comfortable travelling globally to client sites as required.
· A self-starter with a driven attitude to resolve issues on site in a timely manner.
· An excellent communicator with the ability to keep all stakeholders updated with project progress.
· Qualified in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or a similar discipline.
· Able to diagnose, fault find, repair and resolve issues on client sites efficiently and effectively.
· PLC experience is essential.
The role requires national travel on a regular basis.
For more information, or to be considered for the role please contact James Stewart at Vantage Consulting on 01785 339000.
This role is based in Staffordshire and is commutable from Derbyshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Birmingham and Manchester.