Commercial Manager – Pharmaceutical
Salary: £40k - £60 depending on relevant experience
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be assisting a global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join their Senior Management team.
They ideal candidate will have had exposure to pharmaceuticals, specifically PI, Generic and Manufacturing although they will consider candidates without this specific experience. You will ideally be in the role of a commercial Manager or a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking to progress to the next stage.
The Commercial Manager role:
• Dealing with a Commercial agreement with Suppliers, Customers and other businesses as required and resolve any disputes and claims.
• Preparing tenders while liaising with other commercial teams such as Sales, Purchase, Production and Finance.
• Taking responsibility to identify commercials risks associated with the business and mitigate these risks.
• Identifying new markets, customers and projects to grow the business.
• Assist the management and Finance team to prepare the monthly and yearly budget and monitoring budget to assess the performance of the business.
• Working with other departments to ensure the optimum delivery of the business commitments to its customers and suppliers.
• Managing costs, procurement and supply chain of a whole organisation.
• Responsibility to manage purchase and sales department to improve departmental efficiency to achieve the business targets such as monthly gross profit and revenue.
• Conducting Market Research to produce accurate prices and product list.
• Reviewing and developing operational process flows.
• Improving company's procedure, standards or policies while following the regulatory guidelines.
Previous Commercial Manager’ experience will include:
• In-Depth knowledge contract law and Commercial agreement
• Budget Management
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Advanced Skills in ERP systems and Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry (PI, Manufacturing, Generics)
• People Management Skill
• Reporting experience; relating Sales, Profit, Customers and Suppliers
For immediate consideration or further information please apply today, to include your C.V in 'Word' format. We welcome any further questions by calling: 01183 271170