Annual salary; £14.42 to £16.83
To start ASAP!!!
Urgently looking for an experienced Commercial Electrician to deliver a highly professional, customer focused service for our client based in East London
The main focus of the PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) work will primarily focus on but not limited to the following types of works:
Emergency lighting tests, Tap temperatures, distribution board inspection, FCU maintenance, air handling units, subcontractor management, moving of materials / deliveries as required.
There will be a variety of reactive jobs which will stem out of the above but again not be limited to the above.
Physical fault finding as required
- 17th Edition Wiring regs. Level 1,2,3
- City and Guild Test and inspection 2391 and 2392
- Experienced fault finding skills in mains - power distribution circuits, control boards, lighting circuits faults etc.
- Experience in a leisure/public venue environment (Desirable)
- A robust understanding of Health and Safety is required.
- Pool plant operation & testing experience / qualification (Desirable but training will be provided)
- Knowledge of the Permit to Work system & experience issuing PTW would also be beneficial.