Customer intelligence underpins the majority of programmes and initiatives within the business (customer segmentation, customer behaviour etc.) - you will focused on analysis and providing cutting edge insight to ensure business proposals are accurate, commercially sound and focused on improving the customer experience.
Overview of responsibilities;
- Interrogation of current customer database to gather strategic insights on customer segments - use of predictive analytics will be required.
- Use CRM data to support wider company initiative
- se profile of Customer Insight team within the retail wider business, using analytical outputs to highlight commercial value, gain as well as business risk
- Provide front line users analytical insight, engaging with them regarding new business proposals and on-going projects
- Contribute to the development and maintainance of an effective CRM data platform (Advanced MS Office skills required)
- Demonstrable experience working with large mass customer data, working with the Head of CRM and to recommend and deliver opportunities to improve acquisition and retention of customers
- Provide compelling analytical reports to numerous business areas
- Develop a suite of standard reports to deliver weekly and monthly insight on customer loyalty
- Extract relevant qualitative insight to support quantitative analysis
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Computation or Business
- Demonstrate experience of predictive modelling
- A strong analytical approach with good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (Excel, SQL, Access, VBA)
- Commercial experience of Further experience utilising leading analytical tools, including SAS, SPSS, Cognos, Business Objects
- Previous experience within a Insight / Marketing Analytical role
- A passion for data analysis and problem solving - mass data set manipulation
- A proactive and flexible approach
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Highly organised, you will be able to plan and prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment and be able meet strict deadlines
Apply for full job & interview details.