Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are delighted to be working with a well-established, large legal firm in Central Leeds to recruit an experienced Collections Paralegal to join their Recovery department.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within a Recovery department and as a Paralegal and will be acting on behalf of major commercial organisations for the collections team.
The Role and responsibilities:
- You will be required to run a high-volume caseload of litigated debt files under supervision.
- Being able to keep all files up to date and have experience of using a case management system
- Dealing with all communication to clients and debtors via post, telephone and email.
- Providing support to the Senior Paralegals and also supporting and supervising junior members of the team
- Actioning all cases in line with the client service level agreement, standards and protocols
The successful candidate will have the following: -
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment whilst maintaining a high level of quality and compliance.
- Strong IT skills
- Telephone Collections experience essential
- Excellent Administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- A confident communicator both verbally and in written correspondence.
- Able to work effectively to deadlines and have strong organisational skills.
- A desire to progress and develop a successful career in the department.