Cloud Automation Developer required to help design, develop and automate Google Cloud GCP / cloud native solutions platform using tools such as Kubernetes / Docker and Rancher, who has a hybrid skills in software development such as Java, Python or Go or NodeJS, and Cloud network infrastructure (Google or AWS, or OpenStack etc) solid Linux and CI, and a strong interest in automation is required by fast growing web technology company in West London to work on their new Google Cloud platform.
Key skills as a Cloud Automation Engineer include some of
A desire to learn new technologies and apply them where appropriate to improve the quality of our software and processes.
- Solid Experience with Cloud based providers (Google Cloud Platform / GCP or AWS or OpenStack etc) and products such as pub/sub, compute, dns, storage, lambda/cloud functions, cdn
- Problem-solving skills and understanding of cloud network infrastructure development, design and continuous deployment;
- Competent coding in at least one of Java, Python, Go, Node.js
- You love building 12 factor apps and automating everything!
- Continuous Integration with Gitlab/Jenkins - You know what continuous delivery pipeline looks like and how it should work!
- Solid experience with HTTP web technologies (Tomcat/Apache/Nginx/HAProxy) and highly available, scalable web architecture.
- Solid Linux experience
- Working Experience in at least one of the following: Terraform (preferred)/Cloudformation/Google Deployment manager
- Working inside Dev teams to support Operational Requirements
- DNS - Cloud DNS / Route53
Nice To Have:
- Test-driven development
- Experience in using monitoring tools (Influxdb, Grafana, Telegraf, Cacti, Icinga, Prometheus)
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker
Roles are open for both mid and senior level engineers this is a an outstanding to work on a new Google Cloud Platform and to develop cloud native solutions that are highly available and scalable as well as automating everything. You will be designing, building and automating tools and processes to ensure and improve scalability, availability and performance.
The company offer a excellent working environment and a chance to work in a mid size business within a passionate group of technologists building tools to inject, predict and identify infrastructure and services failures to help optimise the companies key customer facing websites.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of Permanent positions.