Job Title: Client-Side Quantity Surveyor
Basis Salary: Up to £90,000 (Experience Dependent)
My Client are a well-established project management business based out of Berkshire. They are currently experiencing massive growth and are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on some of their most exciting projects. They have a friendly and personable team with low attrition and drive to provide a professional and competitive service through establishing long lasting relationships with their prestigious clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with delivering projects valued from up to £5m within the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare and Industrial markets undertaking the following duties.
- General Pre & Post Construction management
- Management/control of profitability/margins
- Tactically manage / negotiate / issue all project price submittals
- Cost / budget / margin project projections & management
- WIP reporting
- Client billing negotiations & justifications
- Management of all variations, internal & external
- Sub-contractor/partner appointment & price work negotiations
- Management of all purchase orders & invoices for suppliers & Sub-contractors
- Control & manage handover process to operations from pre-construction to construction stage
- Management of Contract Master & Contract Costing
- Customer engagement and Business Development
- Relevant Quantity Surveying Qualification
- Excellent IT and mathematical skills
- High degree of concentration & accuracy
- Budget handling skills
- A clear understanding of Building Regulations and other legal guidelines
- Good understanding of the Construction Industry, construction methods and materials
- Meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Can communicate at all levels
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate receiving a high level of applicants, so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.