Client Services, Canary Wharf, London, E14
Resolve Recruitment are working with a medium sized software company that provide their services to improve efficiency and productivity within the Recruitment and HR sectors. Due to continued growth, my client now seek an experienced French or German speaking Client Services staff to work from their prestigious Canary Wharf offices in London.
The purpose of the role is to consult and build tight relationships with customers during their implementation of our software to ensure the best user experience and delivering a world class support service providing timely communications and effective issue resolution.
- Complete set ups of accounts from start to finish including client tailored account build, effective training, weekly account check-ups & support and success
- Resolve assigned support enquiries using the internal help desk system to reply to clients emails, log phone communications and resolve technical and integration issues
- Ensure customers and partners are kept up to date with progress of their account setup and technical & integration issues.
- Understand the sales process, how delivery supports this and build close working relationship with the sales team
- Escalate system bugs, prolonged issues and potential system enhancements to the Client Services Manager.
- Effectively communicate workload status to the Client Services Manager
- Effectively communicate with clients, partners & the wider business in all communications
- Ensure that the support practices defined in the support framework are being adhered to
As someone that loves customer service you also:
- Enjoy liaising with people and have excellent communication skills
- Are a keen problem solver
- Value your colleagues and work efficiently within a team or on your own
- Can demonstrate strong customer service skills gained within an office and/or technical environment
- Are ace at prioritising a varied work load
- Excellent communication skills (English & German), able to communicate with clients & partners at a professional level and also with staff internally
- Must be able to work efficiently within a team or individually
- Strong customer services skills demonstrated within an office and/or technical environment
Experience, knowledge & qualifications:
- Previous experience of a support focussed role within an office environment is essential
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry processes or previous experience of working with job boards, recruitment agencies, in house recruitment or an ATS Recruitment Management Systems such as Haufe Umantis, Avature, Workday, Lumesse Talentlink is advantageous
- Previous experience of recruitment software (or similar) would be an advantage
- Previous experience of delivering in a support focussed role within an office environment is essential
- Fluency in English & German (speaking, writing & reading) is essential
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Client Services roles, please APPLY TODAY.
ClientIT Support, IT Account Manager, Technical Support, Technical Account Manager, Canary Wharf, London, E14.