Client Services Executive
£18,000 - £21,000
Working within the Client Services Team of this global marketing communications provider, this integral and varied role is responsible for providing support on client projects to high standards of excellence.
You will provide administrative support for client and team projects and help to manage the financial aspects of client jobs.
You’ll also be the primary contact for all programme participant’s queries and be responsible for any associated tracking tools and contribute in generating ideas and solutions that will enhance the development of the client programme.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· To play a key support role in the delivery of client projects, including client liaison,contact with internal resource departments and external suppliers
· Managing programme within the agreed programme Service Level Contract/Agreements
· To be the day to day contact for all queries either via phone or email and maintain associated logs
· To support and to deliver communication plans either by developing the plan, copy writing the communications, proof reading, editing and sending the communication via the email reaction system and SMS text
· Responsible for the management of website content through a content management system
· Assisting with the creation of the design briefs and briefing the internal creative department where appropriate
· To manage the administration and smooth running of client jobs, including generation of reports, management of client communication including contact reports, status reports and maintaining electronic and paper (if applicable) files up-to-date
· Setting up of campaigns and promotions, updating promotions and setting up of reports
· Assisting with workload in the team if there is capacity.
· Working across specialist departments in the delivery of client projects
· Be a recent graduate (will consider all fields)
· Want to work in a fast paced and busy agency environment OR will have client-side experience from within an agency environment in a similar role
· Have demonstrable task management experience including responsibility for meeting deadlines, reporting on progress and undertaking administration
· Experience of working with technology and systems i.e. websites although this is not essential
· Excellent IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people
· Good verbal and written communication skills with clarity of expression
· Commercial outlook with a passion for quality
· Excellent time management and task management skills
In return, you’ll get to enjoy all of the fantastic benefits on offer:
•A generous holiday entitlement (which increases over time)
•An extra day's holiday on your birthday
•A yearly company bonus
•£100 per year towards your own personal development
•Cycle to work scheme
•Buy and sell holiday
•Half-day paid per month to work with a charity of your choice
•Subsidised on-site massages
•Free independent financial advice
•Free and confidential Associate assistance programme
•Refer a friend rewards
•A personal development plan to ensure that you can grow with us
•Regular role-specific training & development
•Access to online training courses
•Length of service awards
•And much more!
On top of the great benefits, you’ll also get to work as part of a supportive and driven team in a company where the culture is to work hard, share the rewards and celebrate as a family.
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.