Database (CiviCRM) Support Officer - Temporary position
£10.31 - 12.19/hour, weekly pay, free on-site parking
Are you a proficient user of CiviCRM database? Are you looking for a flexible temp position and would love to be a part of a wonderful charity that changes lives every day? I am looking to recruit a CiviCRM officer for a 3 months temporary role with immediate start.
What does the job entail?
- Acting as a champion and development officer to ensure CiviCRM is understood by new and existing users and help the system to grow
- provide support for staff who will use the CRM
- assess various options for optimising and customising the system to help the CRM evolve
- maintaining and developing the Trust's central enquiry and referral database (CiviCRM)
- Provide support to CiviCRM users who are Trust colleagues via email, face to face and telephone
- Attend regular meetings with support and operational staff in care, education, community and support services to review upcoming issues, items, and development opportunities
- Liaise with the off-site CiviCRM support organisation to help ensure smooth running of the CiviCRM.
- Provide general office administrative support for the CiviCRM functions, as allocated by the Change Programme Co-ordinator.
- Ensure weekly and monthly tasks in relation to the CRM such as KPI reporting, merging of duplicates etc are completed.
- Maintain data integrity, including adherence to the current Data Protection regulations such as GDPR and ensure consistency of processes and clear record keeping.
- Help maintain accurate, consistent, and reliable information for relationship development and information transmission purposes.
- Assist with collating, analysing, and presenting data methodically and accurately and with data segmentation to support Trust programmes.
- Prepare custom reports from CiviCRM as requested.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for the CRM in relation to customer care in order to ensure the highest level of customer service is given to colleagues.
- Support and perform any other duties assigned by the Change Programme Co-ordinator
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years experience of using online databases incl the assessment, optimisation and
customisation of CiviCRM systems
- Preferably a knowledge of Drupal, CSS, HTML, or query writing in ACCESS.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting in using formulae and pivot tables.
- Experience and/or knowledge of implementing a new database system within an organisation.
- Proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others, in the office and out.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and take responsibility for own workload
- Confident in approach with internal and external contacts/agencies when communicating complex concepts.
This job won't be around for long, so please apply now, alternatively call Margita Mielava on 01612478801 or send your CV
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.