JOB OPPORTUNITY: CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
We opened our doors earlier this year and are proving to be a very popular Chiropractic clinic.
We are passionate about providing an inspiring Chiropractic environment, new technology and helping people to live life to their fullest potential.
We are wishing to add two new Chiropractic Assistants to join our team as the “the face of the clinic”. You would be the first and last point of contact for our patients.
•Someone who is articulate, friendly, approachable, compassionate?
•Passionate about good health and wellbeing, for themselves and others?
•An individual who is open to learning and teaching others?
•Someone who is a team player and will take direction?
•Practical, efficient and punctual at all times?
- Organise appointments using computer software.
- Communicate with patients, face to face, by telephone, email, in a calm and helpful manner.
- Demonstrate competence on digital illustration software.
- Sustain filing systems, both physical and digital.
- Update social media campaigns using Facebook, Instagram, Google+ etc.
- Process and document all forms of payments. Keeping accounts information updated.
- Support spinal screenings/talks with the Chiropractor (out of hours).
- Learn specific communication strategies.
- Consistently monitor all consumable stock levels and proactively place scheduled reorders.
- Uphold the privacy and confidentiality of clients and your colleagues at all times.
- Always maintain a positive and healthy atmosphere within the clinic.
What we offer:
Hours of work would be part of a shift system, Monday to Saturday between 8 am – 8.15pm. Each CA would work between 12 to 20 hours per week.You would be required to work full time for 4 weeks of each year to cover other CA’s holidays and medical leave. In addition you would be required to accompany the Chiropractor, supporting 5 annual screening or presentation events (evenings or weekends).
Remuneration- £8 per hour.
Holiday entitlement would be within government guidelines.
Training and development opportunities.
Be a part of a very special working environment and team.
Minimum 7 GCSE’s, English and Math’s Grade A-C/9-4.
Proficient and accurate with using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
How to Apply
If you believe this job looks perfect and you are truly interested in the position, please email a covering letter, illustrating why you believe your experience would fit the job profile above, also please include your full CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read the details of this fantastic opportunity.