Are you a highly professional Chef de Rang looking to develop a first class career in hospitality? Join us and you’ll help to provide an excellent dining experience at Stirling’s, our fine dining seafood restaurant at Woodcote Park near Epsom. We are looking for someone who leads by example and makes sure that service runs to the highest standards and without any issues.
The role will see you:
- Preparing your section to high standards, ensuring all mise en place is correct, carrying out daily schedules and collecting required items from stores.
- Engaging in polite conversation with members and guests, anticipating their needs and making informed recommendations.
- Receiving and taking suitable action on all comments, compliments and complaints.
- Ensuring that all orders are accurately recorded through the EPOS system, itemised bills are presented and payments are received and processed correctly.
The Person – to succeed, you must possess:
- Previous Chef de Rang or Senior Waiting experience.
- Customer service experience in a quality restaurant, preferably including knowledge of electronic point of sale.
- High standards of presentation and attention to detail.
We’re seeking a real team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to converse with members in English. A basic food hygiene certificate, ideally backed up by an NVQ or equivalent in Food Service/Customer Service, would be an advantage.
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park, our clubhouse set in 350 acres of Surrey parkland near Epsom, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
When you join the Club, we’ll provide you with fantastic benefits including; a free local shuttle bus service from Epsom station to Woodcote Park, Perkbox discount scheme, a very generous pension scheme, employer paid health cash plan, free meals on duty and a genuine investment in your personal development.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
To apply, please visit our website.