Chef De Partie
Tresco Estate and Hell Bay Hotel Bryher, Isles of Scilly (28 miles off the coast of Cornwall)
We require a Chef De Partie at our award winning, 4 star, 3 AA Rosettes Hell Bay Hotel.
How do you know if you are right for this role?
• You will be a dedicated and driven individual who shares our passion for the industry
• You will have experience in providing outstanding service
• You will be committed and hungry to progress and grow your skills
• You will have an eye for detail
• You are able to work well under pressure, have a high standard of cleanliness
• You are able to communicate all relevant information on nutrition and food allergens
• You are able to speak and understand English
• You will have existing experience in Hotel Restaurant or an establishment with good reputation for excellent quisine
Reasons to join our team:
• You’ll receive a share of tips from customers
• You’ll get 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
• There’s the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
• We will pay for you to obtain your Food Hygiene certificate if needed
• We’ll offer you preferential rates for friends and family in our holiday accommodation
• We’ll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
• You will have free use of camping equipment and kayaks to enjoy the islands
• Accommodation is provided for this position which runs from Feb/March until October/November
• Travel is Paid for from Penzance to the Isles of Scilly at the beginning and end of the contract period
A day in the life of a Chef De Partie:
• Preparing an serving dishes to a very high standard
• Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the development of new dishes
• Ensuring food quality and hygiene are maintained at the highest levels
• Working with the kitchen team and acting as a role model
• Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum
• Acurately dating and labeling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage.
Working on Tresco and Bryher is a unique experience. We have great sandy beaches, fantastic views and an exciting opportunity waits for the successful applicants for these vacancies.
We do have other vacancies and therefore welcome applications from couples.
To apply please email your current CV and Cover Letter.
If you are applying as a couple please send your CV's as one document as this site is unable to process multiple attachments.
WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ELIGABLE TO WORK IN THE UK