Chartered Civil Engineer – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Northampton, Northamptonshire
David Smith Associates is looking for an enthusiastic Chartered or Near Chartered Civil Engineer to join its well-established organisation. The Chartered Civil Engineer must be comfortable meeting new challenges everyday while they lead the design and delivery of engineering projects related to flood risk, road and drainage.
The successful candidate will combine expert knowledge and a flair for design with excellent communication skills and leadership experience to nurture new business and deliver solutions that will satisfy clients.
• Take a lead role in: flood risk, road and drainage design engineering projects
• Liaise with team members, clients, architects and contractors to provide coordinated solutions which meet client expectations
• Analyse, assist and manage engineering drawings and design deliverables
David Smith Associates is a highly successful Structural and Civil design consultancy with a constantly expanding and varied workload. Its hands-on team strives to provide excellent engineering services from assessments and preliminary plans to construction drawings and technical support.
The organisation has offices in Northampton, Cirencester, London and Birmingham and the ability to operate on any scale nationwide.
Key skills and qualities of a Chartered Civil Engineer:
• History in a similar role as a civil or structural engineer
• Prior experience in managing or leading engineering projects
• Experience in road and drainage design and the assessment of flood risks
• Proficient in software such as Microdrainage, PDS and preferably AutoCAD
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid UK driving licence
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.