Help us raise funds for a cause that saves lives!
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the world’s most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
We are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our regional fundraising teams in the South East. This is a fantastic opportunity to fundraise on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
What we offer:
- £8.50 - £11.50 per hour
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion
Your Charity Fundraising role:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Represent St John Ambulance by promoting their lifesaving charitable projects
- Be part of a lively, successful local fundraising team
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.