Established in 1989, JJ Food Service Ltd is an award-winning FMCG food service provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Specialist (Aston, Bristol, Doncaster, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Leicester) join us and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth.
This is a brand new and high-profile role in our business which will be mainly field based. The focus of the role will be to expand JJ brand into the new markets. The success of the role will be measured by number of new customers and their retention.
You will be a true foodie who is inspired by customer, food and drink trends. With a customer centred outlook, you will be familiar with using market research to validate concepts. Your strong commercial acumen, coupled with excellent influencing skills has seen you achieve success by bringing your concepts to life with key stakeholders and decision makers. As a senior member of the team you will have the ability to coach and develop others and will be seen as the expert in your field and will galvanise your team to achieve exceptional results.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Can do attitude
- A genuine passion for food
- Sales approach
- Persuasion and Assertiveness
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Experienced and comfortable in selling a concept and ideas
- It would be preferred to have an understanding of a restaurant business
- Winning new customers, generating new business and identify new business prospects
We offer a salary between £22,000 to £25,000 (Depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- All the training you need to help you develop
- A competitive commission based salary (the more you sell, the more you earn)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continues developments and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
We need lively, outgoing people to sell our products to restaurants and other catering establishments in the UK. This is a great opportunity for anyone who knows how to negotiate with people and understands the sector and is competent with technology.
Your day to day role will be selling JJ products to independent restaurants and other food places If you’re a great sales person then this is your chance to make a difference to the restaurant industry in the U.K.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.