Unique Care Network are looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator to our established Domiciliary Care team in Sandwell. We’re also looking to expand our team of Care Assistants.
Job Title: Care Coordinator
Location: Sandwell, West Midlands
Salary: £18,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE+ COMPLIANCE BONUS
We truly value our friendly, happy team culture here. It’s our supportive, tight-knit environment that makes us so Unique!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, dynamic and rapidly expanding care provider, offering the opportunity to implement policies to improve care provision.
Looking after 500+ hours of care, it’s important that you have experience of supervising a team of carers, and demonstrate an ability to ensure delivery of the hours of care required.
Care Coordinator - Responsibilities:
- Organising staff rotas to ensure care hours are delivered
- Working to all quality frameworks, including company minimum standards and CQC requirements
- Handling complaints and grievance
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining accurate records and implementing quality management and improvement systems
- Ensure individual care plans are created and communicated to each client and their families
- Promote independence for each client
- Providing an on-call service for out of hours’ emergencies
- Able to provide hands on care where necessary
- Ensure all HR administration is managed consistently in line with company policies
- To deliver a seamless and professional HR administration service, including recruitment and induction processes
Care Coordinator – The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of co-ordinating, or supporting a co-ordinator to deliver care
- 2 years minimum experience in domiciliary care and possess an NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving licence
- Have good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be driven, confident, energetic and keen to learn
- Be reliable, able to follow instructions and work with minimum supervision
To submit your CV for this exciting Care Coordinator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
You may have previous experience as a Care Assistant, Care Coordinator, Support Worker, Domiciliary Care, Relief / Bank Support Worker, Disability Carer, Mental Health Care, Waking Night Carer, Health Assistant or Healthcare Assistant.