Care Coordinator £21-24,000 plus OTE.
Lifecare is a great place to work and progress we have a proven history of developing our staff and tenure is higher than average. This position comes with a generous benefits package including childcare vouchers and EAP to name a few and an opportunity to work with a team that are dedicated to delivering a first class care service.
Lifecare Professionals is a growing organisation that provides quality domiciliary care to vulnerable adults across London and the South East. Currently we have an great opportunity for a Care Coordinator who is committed to quality with a proven history of developing themselves and their staff, to join our team in our East London head office. At Lifecare we aim to help people maximise their potential and achieve their aspirations. Our ethos is supporting lives, fulfilling potential of our clients and our staff.
Lifecare has a vacancy for a Care Coordinator for a London Borough the role will include Coordinating a quality provision for our clients that surpasses regulatory compliance and leads to a positive impact on the people we support.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years experience of Coordinating a quality domiciliary care service of 800 hours plus. They will be driven, an excellent communicator at all levels and committed to a progressive Career in Domiciliary Care.
Main function of the job:
- Assessing and processing referrals for new care packages
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Assigning support workers to service users in line with the standards, processes and requirements of the organisation
- Ensuring all shifts are covered and rotas sent out in a timely manner
- Ensure staff management in accordance with company policy (e.g. conduct supervision)
- Working with other members of the administrative team to ensure high quality service provision
- Support administrative team in recruitment of staff as required
- Maintaining a good level of communication with all relevant parties involved in the provision of service users’ care
- Preparation of reports as required
- To provide on call support as required by the agency
Person Specification. The following qualities are considered essential for the post of agency coordinator:
- At least two years' experience in a care coordinating capacity in domiciliary care within the previous five years
- A care qualification equivalent to NVQ/Diploma Level 3 or higher
- Flexible (ability to work weekends is essential)
- An active team player who is able to use their initiative
- Committed to high standards
- Committed to training.
All staff are required to respect the confidentiality of all matters that they might learn in the course of their employment. All staff are expected to respect the requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998.
All staff must ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work, etc Act 1974.
If this is the job for you please click on the APPLY link below