Care Assistants and Support Workers - Anglesey & North Wales
Interserve Healthcare are recruiting care assistants and support workers for a range of packages on Anglesey and across North Wales. This is a fantastic opportunity for care assistants and support workers to join our dedicated team providing on-going service to our clients. In practice this would mean joining one or more care teams meaning you will have regular work and the chance to make a positive impact in peoples’ lives.
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay (pay rates £9-£11 per hour)
• Flexible working hours
• On-going FREE training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
• 6 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
• Learning disability
• Challenging behaviour
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).