Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for a change?
The Care Bureau's Supported Living branch are expanding; and looking for applicants who are passionate about providing quality care to our clients, to help them maintain their independence in their own homes.
The Care Bureau is an independently owned Care Provider across the Midlands. Operating since 1997 we have a wealth of experience in Supported Living Care, Home Care and Domiciliary Care.
What we provide for you as a Care Assistant / Support Worker:
- Local care work
- Minimum care shifts of 3 hours and above
- Regular care calls and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Flexible hours available
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
- Ongoing support from the Care Manager and Care Assistants.
What makes the best Care Assistant / Support Worker?
- A caring attitude
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
Our carers are involved in all aspects of support, assisting with meal preparation, medication, personal care, washing and dressing, shopping, companionship, social visits and accompaniment to appointments.
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant, so why not apply now or If you would like some more information on the care we provide or the Care Assistant vacancies please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team.
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker / Health Care Assistant / Community Care Worker / Carer / Private Carer