Job title – Care Assistant / Support Worker
Location – Bournemouth
Hours – flexible working hours, or full time salaried role
Salary - Up to £11.74 per hour or £16,500p/a
Do you want to join a company that really values you and your career and will do the utmost to help you succeed? Are you ready for a care role that will allow you to make a real difference to the lives of others? Are you caring by nature and enjoy helping people in need?
If you answered YES to the above then the Bluebird Care Bournemouth Care Assistant team is looking for someone just like you…
We are a company that are looking to build something incredible for our customers and for our staff. We take pride in valuing our employees and remain committed to providing the very best in training, development and a career journey to all of our team. Through our dedicated and passionate Care Assistants we deliver support to people who need a helping hand to stay living independently in their own homes.
There are no age or experience barriers to working with us as we offer full training and ongoing support & development. If you have some care experience then that’s great but far more important is to be a caring and compassionate person that wants to make a real difference to the lives of others.
If helping others really inspires you then a career in care is just for you and we would love to hear from you. In return we can offer you:
- A happy and nurturing working environment with a care team that really cares about you and wants to help you succeed.
- Comprehensive Bluebird Care Induction training,
- On the job experience, working alongside experienced and dedicated carers and mentors that will help you in your new position
- A real Career Journey helping you progress to becoming a Care Mentor, Care Specialist, Senior Care Assistant or step-up to one of our office roles. Our Customer Support Supervisor, Care Coordinators, Supervisors and Mentors all started with us as Care Assistants!
- Continual opportunities for your development including Specialist training courses and fully funded QCF Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
- 28 days annual leave
- Smart Phone Technology; we provide you a mobile phone (if required) and modern apps which allow you to use your mobile to log in/log out of customers as well as providing real-time care plans and task lists - helping you to better care for your customers.
- Very competitive rates of pay, all equipment required is provided.
- Team support, even when you’re visiting customers on your own
- Regular social events and activities
- Featured Carer of the Quarter Award with gifts and bonuses.
- Recommend a Friend scheme which will pay you up to £100 for every successful referral.
In return we require a few things from you:
- The ability to give 100% to our customers
- A full driving licence
- Your own transport (you will need to get to and from your customers)
- To live in, or very close to, the following postcodes-
- BH1, BH2, BH3, BH4, BH5, BH6, BH7, BH8, BH9, BH10, BH11
We welcome your interest in joining the Bluebird Care Bournemouth team and look forward to viewing your application.
Care Assistant, Care Worker, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Homecare Assistant, Live-in Care Assistant, Home Helper, Live in
Job Type: Permanent