APRIL AND MAY STARTS AVAILABLE
We are a friendly and family orientated company. We value our Care Assistant team and are willing to support to progress those that have the passion and drive to make a Career and to make a difference to those we Support.
Covering Burgess Hill and surrounding areas such as: Hassocks, Hurstpierpoint, Haywards Heath, Lindfield, Ditchling and Henfield – Single & Double Carer Calls.
Up to £10.75 an hour
Benefits of Care Assistant role:
- PAID training provided - The Care Certificate
- PAID mileage - 25p per mile paid & we apply for a further 20p on your behalf to HMRC
- PAID holidays
- FREE uniform
- FREE DBS
- The opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications (QCF)
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £10.75ph & Training attendance pay
- Pension Scheme
- Use of Company Car (T's & C's apply) Fuel Card & Mobile Phone
Requirements for Care assistant role:
- Previous experience as a Care Assistant or NVQ desired but not essential
- Willing to travel and have a driving license
- Ability to commit to regular hours
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
- Provide an excellent level of care to our clients
- Be kind, patient and able to manage difficult situations
- Ensure health & Safety measures are adhered to.
We operate between the hours of 7.00 am - 22.30 pm and have varying shifts available to suit everyone's needs, including, weekends, evenings & day time hours.
If you think you could become part of our team then apply today.
Full & Part Time vacancies Available - Driving License Required.