Care Assistant / Support Worker / Health Care Assistant (Agency work)
- Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for more variety?
- Would you like to pick and choose when you work?
The Care Bureau's Temporary Staffing / Agency division is thriving; and we are looking for applicants who are passionate about providing quality care to clients based within Residential Homes, Care Homes, Supported Care Environments or even Hospitals!
The Care Bureau is an independently owned Care Provider across the Midlands. Operating since 1997 we have a wealth of experience in Supported Living Care, Home Care and Domiciliary Care.
What we provide for you as a Care Assistant / Support Worker / Health Care Assistant:
- Local care work
- Minimum care shifts of 4 hours and above
- Variety of Care Homes / Residential Homes and shift patterns available.
- Flexible hours available - Pick and choose when you want to work.
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
What makes the best Care Assistant / Support Worker / Health Care Assistant?
- A caring attitude
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
Variety is the spice of life but if that's not for you we will always take your personal preferences on board to try and keep you in the same Care Home if those shifts are available.
Occasionally we may also get Temp to Perm / Permanent care opportunities available as well.
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant in our Temporary Staffing Division, so why not apply now or If you would like some more information on the care we provide or the Care Assistant vacancies please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team.
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker / Health Care Assistant / Community Care Worker / Carer / Private Carer