Job Title: Care Administrator
Salary: £20,000pa depending on experience
Aaron Abbey Care Services Limited provides exceptional care at home throughout Wokingham and Reading areas.
Due to expansion we require a Care Administrator to join our friendly team.
Daily duties include:
- Updating care plans and keeping all care files from an administration prospective in an organised manner
- Arranging the staff rotas
- Screening new applications before booking in interviews with the manager
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint is an absolute must.
- Monitoring the quality of our service provision
- Support the provision of advice and guidance to clients and staff to ensure that the service is delivered to a high standard
- Deal with enquires from new and existing customers and signpost or provide information about other services as appropriate.
- Manage the day to day administration of the office.
- Liaise with key staff to ensure procedures operate effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure administrative compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Collate and analyse all client satisfaction data and quality assurance programmes as requested.
- Ensure that the department’s administrative procedures comply with data protection legislation and the organisation’s policies relating to confidentiality.
- Support the department to achieve and maintain best practice in relation to service provision.
- Undergo appropriate training, development and system evaluation as required by the registered manager.
If you would like to join our growing team and make a real difference, please apply online with an updated CV.