Café & Bakery Manager
£24,000 - £26,000
Closing date:3rd August 2018
Our client is looking for a Café & Bakery Manager to support their Delrow Community in Watford.
It’s an exciting new opportunity to lead activities in these workshops that create a therapeutic and learning opportunities for people with learning disabilities and other individuals with support needs who to choose to attend.
The successful candidate will carry out day-to-day activities and tasks in the onsite Café and Bakery while achieving agreed goals in a meaningful and safe manner.
The ideal candidates will have:
Practical experience of working within a café or bakery or food production environment or similar care based setting.
Knowledge of and ability to maintain Food Safety standards.
Food Safety Training certificate
Previous experience of delivering and planning structured group activities.
Reasonable general education (evidence of numeracy and literacy).
Health care qualifications - desirable but not essential.
Good IT skills.
Able to be sensitive, yet objective, about the needs of adults with learning difficulties.
Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
Driving licence – Essential (Not more than 6 points)
An enhanced DBS will be requested
Our client provides a generous benefits package which includes;
· 6.6 weeks annual leave (includes bank holidays)
· The opportunity to "cash in" one weeks of annual leave to supplement Januarys pay.
· Company sick pay after 1 month’s service
· A contributory pension scheme and opportunity of an enhanced pension scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, including face-to-face counselling
· Online discounts
· Flexible working policies
· Refer a friend scheme - up to £200 (Terms & Condition’s apply)