CRM Consultant - Dynamics 365
I'm currently recruiting for a CRM Consultant to be based in Northern Ireland in either Belfast or Derry/Londonderry.
This opportunity will be working with a Large IT Systems integrator and will be working on projects with a range of customers.
- Customer requirements gathering
- Systems analysis and design
- Presentation and proposal writing
Desired Experience & Technical Skills
The ideal candidate will possess deep functional knowledge of the Dynamics 365 CRM product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack) with excellent client engagement and consulting skills. You will have worked before in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
- Qualification in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, or a comparable qualification with the corresponding professional experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft business systems stack, specifically Dynamics CRM, Azure and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Microsoft Accreditations in CRM would be an advantage
- Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Lead client workshops to scope and define projects.
- Assist the business teams in modelling as-is & to-be processes and in identifying issues and opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with business owners, business analysts and the development team to resolve functional and non-functional questions arising from the requirements
- Play a part in User Acceptance Testing, Regression testing and post Go-Live testing. Manage and measure solution benefits mapped to the business case
- Ensure systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation including, supporting documentation and required user training
- Maintain a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for the Microsoft Productivity Unit.
- Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
- Work with senior members of the CRM Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
- Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
- Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
- Must be willing to travel
If you are interested or would like to hear more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
CRM Consultant - Dynamics 365
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age