An Excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join a well-established company base in Torfaen!
The Role: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Working for a successful precision engineering company, they are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a number of CNC Programmer/Setters.
The CNC Programmers will be responsible for the Programming, Setting and Operating of a range of CNC machines using primarily either Fanuc (for Milling) or Mazatrol (for Turning) programming languages.
- Prepare, set and operate CNC machines to perform required tasks such as drilling, turning, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the required result by reading engineering drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands to enable the machines to perform the correct functions.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Experience as a CNC Programmer/Setter.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents and drawings.
- Skill in programming, setting and operating CNC machinery, tooling and precision measurement equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary.
Free On-site parking
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!