Role: CNC Operator / Manual Turner
Salary:Up to £11 p/h + Site Bonus + Benefits
We are a well-established, growing team based in Chesterfield looking to recruit a Manual Turner / CNC operator to join our team based in Chesterfield and train as an Online Leak Sealing Technician. We specialise in on line leak sealing, so when a customer gets a live steam or chemical line leaking we are on call to assist.
The successful candidate for the role of CNC Operator / Manual Turner will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work within a team and assist other technicians in the field while performing company work.
- Continues to learn and gains experience in the duties of Online Leak Sealing Technician, during daily field work and training sessions.
- Turning and live steam leak repair ( training given)
- Working around the country in teams of two / three on multiple sites, power stations, chemical plants etc.
- Pipe Cutting and Bevelling
- Drilling and tapping
- Use of Ultrasonic thickness tester( training given )
- Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
- Properly uses and completes customer and company job-related forms and paperwork.
- Properly uses, cares for and maintains company tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Communicates and deals with customers and other parties in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company.
In order to be considered for the CNC Operator / Manual Turner role you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Manual turning
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- CNC experience is desirable but not essential
- Minimum level GCSE education
- Able to undertake physical aspects of the role, including hot working environment, working at height, confined spaces etc – training given
- Ability to lift and carry 55 pounds.
- Comfortable with travel as part of their role (occasional overnights with travel allowance given)
In return you will benefit from working in a company that invests in your training and development and offers you a new challenge working for a variety of customers in bespoke work. We are offering a rate of up to £11 p/h plus on site bonus when you have completed your training.
To apply for the CNC Operator / Manual Turner role please send an up to date cv via the Apply link now