Market Leading and Global Investment Bank seeks mulitple C++ Developers from Associate level to the Higher end of VP to Build the firm a Greenfield Electronic Trading Market-Making Platform. The Platform will be developed using low-level programming techniques to produce highly optimized, low-latency trading software to meet the Traders requirments. The team are situated in the front office of the Bank, resulting in significant interaction with the Quants and Traders to allow the successful candidate to implement High-Frequency Trading Stratergies.
- Design, develop, and maintain electronic trading systems
- Use low-level programming techniques to produce highly optimized, low-latency trading software
- Implement new exchange interfaces to support market data and order management on new trading venues
- Work with quants and traders on researching and implementing High-Frequency trading strategies
- Advanced C++ experience required
- Strong Linux/Unix
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Physics, or similar experience
- Python is good to have but not compulsory
- Front Office experience is beneficial
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.