Role: C# Developer
Time: Full time
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
A large software house based in Derby are seeking a Mid-Level C# Developer to join their growing business. You will need to have a working knowledge and proven skills in .Net, C#, and SQL, and will be required to maintain existing projects as well as managing, analysing, designing and developing new ventures. The client would also prefer if you have exposure or knowledge of 3D Mathematics.
Mid-Level C# Developer Accountabilities:• Advance levels of C#.
• Working alongside the business, analyse user requirements and produce technical solutions to fulfil these requirements.
• Support the business through technological innovation and automation of processes enabling the business to grow.
• Ensure that technical knowledge is kept up to date, as well as non-technical skills and self-awareness.
C# Developer Skills and Experience:• 3 years’ experience with C# commercially.
• SQL Server.
• A Degree in Computing or closely related field.
• Exposure to 3D Mathematics is a beneficiary.
If you believe you have the skills required to become a C# Developer in a rapidly growing organisation then contact me on 0121 796 1888 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org