C# Developer required by our client, a global US-headquartered corporation, for their Application Development team covering European operations.
The successful candidate will contribute to the development of ASP.NET web applications and SOA / middleware applications used by the European business, increase knowledge of industry recognised tools such as TFS, Visual Studio, Jira, Confluence, SpecFlow and SQL Server whilst working in an experienced and innovative Agile software development team.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and minimum of three years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working on Web applications and SOA / middleware applications.
- Industry recognised tools such as TFS, Visual Studio, Jira, Confluence, SpecFlow and SQL Server.
- Technologies: C#, Angular, XML, SOAP, WCF, RESTful services, JSON, .Net, Azure Service Bus, Azure functions, Logic Apps, Apps Services, DocumentDB (CosmosDB).
- Unit Testing, Peer Testing, Defect fixing and tracking to resolution.
- Working in an Agile software development team.
- Commercial experience working with Azure highly desirable.
Further project details available on request. Interested candidates encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours. CWCity is an agency working on behalf of its client.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the role responsibilities.