Globally known Investment Bank in London seeks exceptional C++ Developer to work on their etrading platforms.
This role will involve working on Client Connectivity and Order Management platforms and leadership aspects including code reviews, leading new business functions.
This role will heavily involve business interaction so good communication skills are essential.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong C++ knowledge, Windows or Linux environment
* High performance coding and low latency development experience is advantageous
* Understanding of trading systems
* A background in Algorithmic trading is advantageous
* A track record of delivering complex technical solutions
This role is of Assistant Vice President level and the candidate can look to receive a salary between £60,000 - £90,000 with bonus potential.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.