Job Title: Buyer
Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is part of an Electronics group and they are a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provide bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading organisations.
There's now a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and committed team player to join the expanding Purchasing department.
- To procure components, materials and other items against requirements as defined by sales order process and purchase requisitions
- To obtain and negotiate best quotation proposals from approved supplier list and to complete cost estimate packs to fulfil customer request for quotations
- To negotiate best pricing, delivery, terms and any other special requirements with suppliers either via telephone and e-mail
- To ensure satisfactory stock levels are maintained, scheduling / re-scheduling orders as necessary and to progress purchase orders to ensure materials are delivered on time
- To maintain the integrity of data on the MRP system and to ensure the correct operation of this system and the adherence to purchasing standard working practices
This role is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to build a career within purchasing and the electronics industry.
General purchasing/estimating experience is required, electronics knowledge would be advantageous
The Company offers a great package including coaching, training and many rewards and benefits.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Buyer, Purchaser, Buying Advisor, Buying Assistant, Purchasing Advisor, Procurement Officer, Procurement Advisor, Purchasing Consultant, Buying Consultant, Procurement Consultant, Assistant Procurement Officer, Assistant Buyer, Assistant Purchaser Supply Chain Administrator, Purchasing, Assistant Buyer, Supply Chain Graduate, Procurement Assistant, Buying Assistant, Supply Chain Assistant may also be considered for this role.