This brand is a leading company in financial services across the UK, providing a range of personal, business and corporate services to its clients on a national level. With recognised success across the nation, this brand is paving the way for the development procurement talent within the financial sector. This company is looking for an exceptional procurement buyer to bring into their growing professional services procurement team to aid in the management of spend in excess of £15m.
This role sits within a team tasked with the implementation of a national sourcing strategy for categories within Professional Services focusing on sub-categories including legal, audit, tax and HR. You will be effectively engaging with customers to acquire the relevant information and specifications to efficiently source goods and services. This requires key supplier and stakeholder management skills to successfully run RFx processes and prepare tender documentation. You will be a vital asset to the procurement team, offering support to senior buyers and managers in the complex strategic processes specifically during the assessment and negotiation stages. The successful applicant will have a firm and progressive understanding of eSourcing tools such as Ariba and SAP.
Required Experience and Skills
- Relevant university degree or equivalent professional certification (i.e. minimum level 4 CIPS)
- Prior experience in a procurement buyer role with understanding of procurement functions, principles and practises
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to analyse situations and use initiative to effectively generate solutions that best benefit the company
- Experience sourcing areas such as legal, tax, audit and HR or other areas surrounding IT, FM and Marketing
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to progress within one of the UK's leading financial services companies and be an asset to a nationally recognized brand.
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills, stakeholder and supplier management skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions against pre-existing decisions.
- The challenge of working with a group spend in excess of £15m.
If you would like to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.ukHelp