Permanent - Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Min £23k subject to experience + Fully Comprehensive Benefits
We are a leading business travel management provider with over 20 years of experience supporting clients that range from corporate businesses through to SME’s and government organisations to better manage their travel programmes. Due to our recent accomplishments, we are actively seeking a full-time and experience Business Travel Consultant to join reservations team here in Haddenham on a full time / permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Director this role will see you assisting the business travel team in the provision of an efficient and responsive booking service; ensuring travellers' requirements are met in accordance with the designated travel policies set in place.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the team by handling all aspects of business travel; encompassing air, rail, car, hotel and events bookings.
• Ensuring all reservations are booked within the designate rate caps for each client.
• Securing client negotiated rates in line with the designated policies.
• Achieving savings where applicable and maintaining an accurate log of all savings for SLA reporting.
• Supporting the team with online fulfilment and other travel services.
• Developing and maintaining key relationships with both the clients and the major stakeholders.
• Ensuring all business travel reservations are accurately handled, deadlines are met, and correct documentation is provided.
• Be fully conversant with all travel related services offered by the company.
• Work as part of a dynamic team and to communicate effectively with others.
• Attend and contribute to office/team meetings as and when appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
• It is by no means essential, but a travel related qualification or degree is preferred.
• Previous experience within the business travel sector essential – minimum 2 years.
• Highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic in your approach with the ability to deal with customers at all levels, demonstrating good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Good communication skills and a high attention to detail are essential.
• Strong grasp of global geography.
• Previous experience using Global Distribution Systems (Amadeus preferred).
• Ready to produce from day one.
What we offer:
• On offer to the successful candidate is the chance to work for one of the leading independent full-service corporate travel management companies in the UK.
• Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
• You will be working within a fantastic team who are forward thinking and dynamic in their approach.
• Incentivised financial rewards are available on a monthly, and annual basis.
• Quarterly Team Incentives
• Auto Enrolment Pension / Company Scheme
• Excellent working conditions with Haddenham Parkway Railway Station nearby
• Ample free parking
All applicants must reserve the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
We are committed to equal opportunities.