Business Objects Consultant
6 Month Rolling Contract
Business Objects (BO) Consultant required for a 6 Month Rolling Contract in Andover (Hampshire). Must be eligible to undergo SC Security Clearance or hold current SC clearance. Start ASAP ideally in July 2018. Key skills, experience and duties will include...
- Business Objects (BO) experience across multiple versions (including v3 and V4).
- Upgrading Business Objects (BO) to version 4.2 (Service Pack 5).
- Ensuring all Business Objects (BO) products are working properly (Data Warehouse, Universes, Business Intelligence and Reporting).
- On-boarding new Business Objects (BO) application suite into go-live / operational support.
- Report Writing, Universe Development, Dashboard (Xcelsius) creation, Live Office and User/Server Administration.
- Front-end reporting and back-end BO Data Services feeding into a Data Warehouse.
- Development / modification of new BO code.
- Other duties to include: ETL jobs, job scheduling, DB schemas, data correction scripts, logs and dependencies.
- SQL Server database experience.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
Please view our Data Protection & GDPR Policy (http://syntaxconsultancy.com/data-protection-gdpr-policy), to learn how we manage and process your personal information.