Business Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Business Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing to join this global team.
In this role, the successful candidate will get to take a lead role in marketing for Instagram and will be responsible for strategy, content and marketing campaigns across key markets including UK, France and Germany. Initially on a 6-month contract, there is scope for a high performing worker to remain long term within this rapidly growing client.
Job Reference: BBBH 12506
What will a general day involve?
- Assist in the development of the EMEA Instagram marketing strategy
- Execute priority projects and activations on ground in key EMEA markets
- Develop innovative and creative content, marketing programs and events that build the brand
- Liaise with teams in region, who work with the global Instagram structure to highlight regional needs and continuously surface EMEA initiatives and success stories.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts, to align strategy, programs, messaging and resources with Instagram's advertising growth targets.
What are the required skills?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Must have an excellent understanding of the digital advertising industry, this can be through working for an advertising company or perhaps within an agency
- Previous demonstrable strategic marketing achievement
- Very creative edge - provide examples to back up application
- Excellent marketing project management
- Ability to adapt in a large complex organsiation
Why would you be interested in this role?
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710