Business Intelligence Developer (Permanent) - FinTech
Our client formed in 2011 are a large & global FinTech organisation, and over the last few years have experience significant growth, with much more to come this year alone with the opening of a new technology centre. There is great opportunity to be involved in greenfield development projects.
To enable this growth our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer. Offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the chance to be part of this fantastic growth and success.
Role:• Design, build and maintain BI solutions.
• Identify and understand user requirements
• Translate user requirements into deliverables.
• Promote effective and efficient use of BI within the organisation.
Skills/Experience:• Business Analysis including requirement gathering, stakeholder management and solution definition
• SAP Business Intelligence (Business Objects) 4.x
• Designing and developing Web Intelligence Reports and Universes
• Data manipulation and analysis using SQL
Desirable• SAP BI Data Services,
• ETL design & development,
• Dashboard Design,
• SAP BI Administration,
• Data warehousing
• Other BI, dashboard & ETL tools
A degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics would be beneficial.
Our client’s generous package consists of the following:• Bonus upon joining
• 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
• performance related bonus scheme
• a company pension scheme (matched up to 10%)
• private medical cover
• life insurance