Business Development Manager - Public Sector
Software & Cloud Services Provider
Basic £50,000 - £70,000 / OTE £120,000+ uncapped
Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for
Do you want to work for a company recognised as a UK market leader by its customers and partners?
Do you want to work for company consistently voted in the top 100 business' in the UK?
Have you got experience of selling Cloud / IT Solutions in to the Public Sector?
We are currently working with an exciting disrupter within the software and Cloud Services space looking for their next Account Manager - Public Sector. A multi award winning business with 80% YOY growth and nearly 1000 customers across the public and private sector. Winner of nearly all the prestigeous vendor awards they are recognised for being world call at what they do and are looking for people who can contribute to their continued growth.
You will be responsible for new business and developing an existing list of customers within a region/vertical. You will be used to working with large value contracts and understand complex, solutions led sales cycles. The company will support your activity by putting a lead generation team behind you to create appointments in your target accounts to give you the best opportunity to success.
If you have the tenacity and capability to open doors and find new business then this company has the resources, references and experience to guarantee you a successful career in sales, as well as the uncapped earnings that go with it. Being presentable is a given, however being a quick thinker who can pitch on their feet will make you stand out. They are searching for people who can find accounts and create opportunities, not people that just sell what's being asked for.
To ensure you are able to succeed in the role, you need to demonstrate how you have sold at least some of the following technologies to organisations with 500+ users:
- Converged Infrastructures
- Networks (LAN & WAN)
- Managed Services
Role: Business Development Manager - Public Sector
- Generate new business relationships and manage existing customers
- Accountable for reaching key performance metrics and objectives as agreed
- Monitor and report on progress to include level of activity, pipeline, new revenue business opportunities and report accurately
- Maintaining existing customer relations to identify and close upsell opportunities.
- To build relationships with prospective contacts
- Writing proposals, answering 'requests for proposals / requests for information'.
- Working closely with our Operations Department for monitoring of contract renewals.
- Have a proactive and personalised approach to maximise the level of service and improve customer experience
Required: Business Development Manager - Public Sector
- 2+ years experience selling IT / Networking / Cloud solutions in to the Public Sector
- Proven performance of over-achiveing on revenue targets
- Consultative / Solution led sales approach