Business Development Manager - Payments - ACH - Faster Payments - Financial Services - International Sales - Banking - Business Development - International Payments
Business Development Manager required for financial global leader based in London with international travel. The Business Development Manager will support the geographical expansion and profitable growth of the International ACH business through leveraging commercial and pricing analysis. Working across functions, develop and deliver pricing strategies and frameworks for the International ACH business within the company, driving compelling value propositions resulting in increased sales to regional participants and growth in the International ACH business.
- Develop pricing frameworks for the International business that inform all future International opportunities and strategic decision making.
- Partner with the International sales team, moving commercial discussions forward through understanding the value opportunities and constructing breakthrough commercial propositions for inclusion in participant proposals.
- Attend participant meetings to present commercial value propositions where needed.
- Provide commercial counsel and thought leadership for non-standard commercial models.
- Provide insightful commercial analysis and recommendations to the executive team in order to enhance decision making and support strategic growth initiatives across the business.
- Understanding the P&L profile of the different business models and bringing financial & commercial insight to aid strategic decision making.
- Market segmentation and key trend analysis and insights in support of International market expansion activities.
- Support the development of strategy through identification of market goals and performance targets leveraging knowledge and expertise in payment.
- Knowledge of the UK payments sector and a keen interest in emerging technology
- International experience or a willingness to develop in this area.
- Skilled and confident at preparing and presenting to a senior executive audience.
- Strong commercial influencing skills.
- Skilled at articulating key messages, risks, opportunities – in a highly compelling way, to a non-financial audience.
This an excellent opportunity to join a financial global leader who invest heavily in their staff and offer great career progression. The role is based in London with international global travel.